Cindy Trottier is the founder and manager of Circuit Zéro Déchet.
Since 2015, she has been working as a speaker and consultant for individuals and businesses to empower and inspire the citizens she meets. These events, rich in learning and diversity, allow her to meet people from all over Quebec and to adapt her content to their economic and geographic situation.
More on a personal note, she has over 13 years of experience in graphic design and consumer marketing. It was after the birth of her first child that she realized the impact of consumerism on the environment and chose to get involved in the movement against over-packaging and over-consumption. For her, the idea of designing a platform to facilitate access to “zero waste” services and products was more than necessary. Circuit Zéro Déchet promises to be an essential tool in your success towards a green transition.
- Computer graphics and prepress techniques (Bel-Avenir, 2004) ;
- Social network management (CAEHM, 2019)
- Establishment management, food safety and sanitation (MAPAQ, 2020)
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- GRAMIE’s Environment 2018 for Circuit Zéro Déchet
- Finalist for the l’EST-INNOV Award 2017 for Circuit Zéro Déchet
- Shodan 1st Dan, Shoryn Riu WKU (2019)