WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Become a member in only 3 steps!
1) Our mission, to help the consumer to reduce waste from recurring purchases.
All restaurant or food service businesses that are members of Circuit Zéro Déchet must offer products in bulk, products in refundable containers (more than 40%) and/or accept customer containers at the service counters. All our members must be authorized by the MAPAQ or Health Canada in the sale and/or manufacturing of their products. In an attempt to reduce waste related to the textile industry, we now accept second-hand clothing stores on the Circuit Zéro Déchet!
- Artisan making food, body and/or maintenance products;
- Eco-friendly store;
- Sports nutrition store (bulk section only) ;
- Natural health care store (bulk section only);
- Food store such as a grocery, butcher's shop, bakery, and more ;
- Restaurant or catering business ;
- Zero waste grocery ;
- Online Zero-waste grocery store with delivery;
- Purchasing unit or purchasing cooperative;
- Educational and/or entertainment center with a food section;
- Garden center (see refused businesses);
- Common drugstore counter;
- Spa, hairdressing or beauty centre;
- Thrift stores;
- Microbrewery (filling service only);
- Family farmer.
We will not accept any business using the label "zero waste" to sell products judged to be harmful to human health and/or the environment, even if they are sold in bulk. E.g. : pesticides, insecticides and motor vehicle products. Although we are conscious that these products are in common use, we do not promote them. If you believe that your product fits in this category, but you wish to submit your initiative, please contact us so that we can submit your application to a committee.
2) Just apply and we'll take care of the rest.
The Circuit Zéro Déchet is committed to managing and promoting the website. Your only task is to provide us all the information related to your "zero waste" service offer so that we can fill you file. Our registration form has been specifically designed to ensure that the information submitted is to its full potential. If during the subscription process, some information needs to be changed, please contact us and we will edit it for you.
We currently use PayPal to accept payments. You can pay anytime with your credit card, without needing a private account linked to this payment gateway. If you have any difficulties with our system, please contact us so that we can help you fill out your registration.